The following Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) / Legal Agreement will set forth general and specific information in regards to the use of HostBrink infrastructure. Infrastructure in this regard will consist of, but not be limited to, bandwidth, transport, servers, switches, IP address and any other equipment that will transmit, receive or otherwise be a vehicle of transmission of data of any sort.
HostBrink strongly prohibit the use of any our service for any illegal activities. User shall not include content, or internet links to content on the websites that contain, promote or involve any of the following. Examples include but are not limited to:
– Child pornography.
– Promotes illegal activity.
– Copyright infringement.
– Is otherwise malicious or fraudulent.
– Botnets/Virus/Malware/IRC or IRC Bots.
– Excessive violence (including threats and harassment).
– Unfair or deceptive under consumer protection laws.
– DOS/Flood attack sending traffic is against policies & law.
– A risk to a person’s safety or health (including the general public).
– Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial information, email over the Internet.
When HostBrink becomes aware of possible violations of this agreement, HostBrink may initiate an investigation that may include gathering information from you and the complaining party, if any, and examination of material on HostBrinks servers.
SUSPENSIONS, CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
– Your service may be suspended if the invoice payment is not made in time, this means if it doesn’t respect the 12 hours limit after the due date.
– In case your service has been suspended, there will be no way to access any data or configurations, while the invoice payment is not made.
– In case of no payment, update/news is received from your side, we will re-cycle the server after 48 hours & you’ll all be responsible for the data loss in that case.
– HostBrink reserves the right to cancel the account at any time with or without any prior notice.
– Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services.
– Customers may cancel at any time by sending a cancellation request via the client control panel at least 7 days before the renewal date.
– HostBrink gives you a 5 days money back guarantee on managed Shared & Reseller hosting.
– There are NO Refunds on Dedicated Servers, Virtual Pirvate Servers, Administrative Fees, Installation Fees for custom software, Domain name purchases or Any non-refundable licensing fees (e.g. cPanel, DirectAdmin etc,).
– All sales are final for Virtual & Dedicated servers, so by completing your order by making payment you agree to our terms of service and are obliged to not question/request for the refund for the mentioned services.
HostBrink shall not be in default of any obligation under the Agreement if the failure to perform the obligation is due to any event beyond HostBrink’s control, including, without limitation, signification failure of a portion of the power grid, significant failure of the Internet, natural disaster, war, riot, insurrection, epidemic, strikes or other organized labor action, terrorist activity, or other events of a magnitude or type for which precautions are not generally taken in the industry.
HostBrink, provides 24 x 7 technical support to our subscribers (except for few holidays and short company meetings when we close our center.) All servers housed at our facility are unmanaged, We only ensures that the server is online and is remotely accessible. HostBrink does not offer tech support for application specific issues such as cgi programming, html or any other such issue. We don’t provide technical support for YOUR customers.
HostBrink is not responsible for backing up your data, it is the sole responsibility of the user of the service. If no additional backup service is ordered, your service data is NOT backed up by us and it is the responsibility of the client to maintain backups or have a solution for this. You may purchase an additional hard drive and maintain backups to it as the simplest solution, or you can contact us to know about various backup services We do offer.
HostBrink shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from HostBrink’s servers going offline or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, HostBrink shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of HostBrink’s servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
You must provide us with, and keep current, good contact information for you. E-mail, fax, and telephone contacts are used. If you have any false information given while ordering or account ordered. Your account will be refunded or a account suspension given until further notice.
The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices listed on HostBrink, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
HostBrink reserves the right to cancel the account at any time with or without any prior notice.